The Athletic Department at Eastern Wyoming College has announced that a limited number of spectators will be allowed to attend EWC home competitions. Spectator guidance is as follows:
- Spectators will be allowed at athletic events beginning Tuesday, February 9, 2021
- There will be limited space and only the eastside bleachers will be available for public seating. As per Wyoming Public Health Orders, we are limited to 50% capacity of the facility up to 250 people.
- Seating will be filled on a first-come-first-served basis. If you are interested in attending events, you need to register at the following link with your first name, last name, phone number, and email
- Link - https://ewc.wy.edu/athletic-events/
- Spectators may begin registering for the event 48 hours prior to the event. Registration will close 4 hours prior to the scheduled game time. Spectators who do not register will not be allowed into the game.
- Spectators will be required to check in at the southeast door only in the lobby of the gymnasium. You will not be allowed to enter the event if your name is not on the list.
- Spectators are required to sit in designated rows in order to maintain 6 ft social distancing when possible.
- Masks are required at all times.
- Concessions will not be available.
- All fans will be required to exit through the southeast entrance of the gymnasium immediately following the event once all athletes and coaching staff have exited the facility.
- The volleyball tournament scheduled for February 11-12 will be closed to the public as we cannot maintain social distancing running two courts.
As a reminder, spectators wishing to attend must register at the link above, during the open time period, to attend. Those not registered will be turned away at the door.